Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello There, I am Jessica...

         I suppose I should start off by saying, this is the beginning to a new chapter in my life (a new book all together, you could say), bringing forth new experiences & opportunities. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm completely intrigued & anticipating a brighter future! 
       With that being said, I'll explain my vast cauldron of emotions (interesting choice of words, I know, that's just me haha)... I'm a mom... There ya go, that's it, that's the reason for all the emotions haha. Well they are my sunshine but I wasn't actually referring to them haha. I was speaking in general, I'm taking new steps to further my writing career (it has always been a great passion for me). I enjoy writing tremendously & have written countless short stories, poems,songs, greeting cards, etc. But never have I taken the path of product reviews or work of a critic...
      Then I realized how beneficial to my children, my community & all consumers who just so happen to read my blog (hint, hint). I'm truly excited to become a voice every consumer & hope it makes a difference in your life, because I'm not going to sugar coat my reviews in the least; but if it's an amazing product than I think everyone should have equal opportunity to experience how wonderful of a product it really is (like Coldpressed coconut oil or Ceylon, that's a different blog though - about nutrition as well!). I have so many topics I want/plan to cover! Nutrition, natural healing agents, the joys & oh no's of being a parent, also about growing up moving around so much (I'm sure you noticed haha), even medical/health issues (we all have them, whether minor or major) & so much more.  
       This is just an introductory though so I won't go too far in depth, but I hope you can relate (in a positive way, of course) & that you get something useful, knowledgeable &/or helpful from my blog. I'm looking forward to this unpredictable yet exciting journey ahead of me & I hope you enjoy coming along for the ride with me (although I'd suggest a seat belt haha).


  

No comments:

Post a Comment