Monday, February 27, 2017

After some sign-ups, assignments and questionnaires... MY FEBRUARY FREEBIES!

        2016 may have been a pretty questionable year, with it's series of unfortunate events, but 2017 is already made up for the previous year 3 times over! Not because of luck or coincidence, but because of my actions and effort put forth towards my "New Year New Me" goal! If you've already scrolled down to see "My February Freebies", then you saw how impressive my "samples" are and the best part is - You can receive products just as I have!
        I signed up for CrowdTap (one of my all-time favorite product testing communities), they send out the best full size luxurious products money can't buy because they're not on the market yet! Such as Suave Professionals Honey Infused strengthening hair care and Aveeno Positively Radiant 60 second in-shower facial & Positively Radiant overnight hydrating facial, plus you receive points for reviewing products and earn Amazon gift cards. I also signed up for House Party and Chatterbox - both registers on the same site, except House Party is for larger parties and Chatterbox is for single samples; all full-sized, of course. I haven't been accepted for a House Party just yet, but Chatterbox sent me the lovely Dove Advanced Care 48HR antiperspirant I adore! Seventh Generation has a community (they sent me 3 different samples of concentrated laundry detergent for sensitive skin and a 2$ off any Seventh Generation laundry detergent coupon), as well as, the Snuggle company, McCormick company, KY personal lubrication, Loreal, the Pink panel, Shespeaks, Smiley360, BuzzAgent (which I adore!) and Amazon Reviewer aka Vipon.com.
        I simply participated in a few surveys to receive the awesome magazine collection I have recently begun, including: Allure, Weight Watchers, Martha Stewart living, Good Housekeeping, Homes and Gardens, Shape, In Style, CQ, Hot Rod, Women's Day, Sports Illustrated for kids, Highlights for kids, Style Watch, Family Fun, Parenting, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan and New York Times magazine - ALL WITH A YEAR SUBSCRIPTION... Did I mention I found these subscriptions by simply Googling "free magazine subscriptions"?! Nothing magic or coincidental taking place here; merely a little time, effort and smarts. You are just as eligible and capable as I, you may as well enjoy the little perks while available and those little steps towards better products may just assist in furthering a product reviewing career (on the side of everyday life, of course)...
         After all my effort, time spent signing up, completing assignments, voting polls, reviewing products and multitudes of pictures taken - I am happy to report I am quite satisfied with my achievements this month and am looking forward to what March holds in store for me! I hope you found my post helpful and I recommend you sign up for every community or site I mentioned! They send out some truly amazing and oh so helpful products!


My February Freebies! 

Loreal Paris Infallible lip
Paint I received from BuzzAgent!

Loreal Paris Infallible lip paint
Wild Rose 316 is my perfect shade!

The lovely Dove Advanced Care 48HR
antiperspirant Chatterbox sent me!

The amazing Suave Professionals Honey Infused strengthening hair care full-size samples CrowdTap sent me!


No comments:

Post a Comment